Emirates Airline is a state-owned airline based in Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The airline is a subsidiary of The Emirates Group, which is owned by the government of Dubai’s Investment Corporation of Dubai. Emirates operates over a fleet of more than 250 aircraft and has a record of the largest fleet of both the Airbus A380 and Boeing 777 aircraft in the world, with one A319 as an executive jet. Emirates airlines provide its customers with excellent service, innovation and safe cruising experience coupled with the extra-ordinary In-flight amenities and customer-friendly ground services. If you are longing to plan a great itinerary to your favourite destination, then book a ticket for Emirates Airlines.
How to Book Online Tickets of Emirates Airlines-
Here we are summarizing some easy steps to book your online ticket from the official website of Emirates Airlines-
- First, browse the official website of Emirates Airlines- www.emirates.com
- Then, click on the Book option, placed on the top of Home page
- After that, click on ‘Booking A Flight Online’, which you will find on scroll down menu of Booking options.
- Then, select your vacation destination
- After that, select the desired cabin class and another cabin related information
- Then, fill-up the passenger’s detail- The number of people travelling, their name, address and contact details etc.
- Once the passenger details have filled-up, select the payment methods
- Then, after you paid for your desired flight, click the confirmation button
- After that, the process successfully will be done, you will receive a booking confirmation email on your personal email id in which whole information regarding your flight and date of the journey will be mentioned.
Here, you can see the above mentioned easy steps to get your tickets on Emirates Airlines Online Bookings. To keep yourself update from the real-time schedule and fare information and get a good deal on your airfare, login to www.emirates.com.
Emirates Airlines Baggage Policy-
Carry-on Baggage Allowance: Emirates Airlines permits one carry-on bag and a personal item, such as a briefcase or a laptop bag or a purse per passenger. The maximum size allowance of a carry-on bag must be less than 45 linear inches, i.e. 22 x 14 x 9 in or 115 linear centimetres i.e. 56 x 36 x 23 cm including wheels and handles.
Checked Baggage Allowance: Emirates Airlines permit two checked baggage per passenger with the maximum size of no greater than 62 linear inches or 157 linear centimetres. The weight allowance is 50 lbs or 23 kg per bag.
Check-in Options of Emirates Airlines–
Online or Web Check-In Options: Online check-in opens 24 hours before the flight departure time. You need to browse the official website of the airline either on a computer or a phone to check-in. During online check-in, you can select your preferred seat, enter additional passenger information like frequent flyer number, and check your bag. On completion of online check-in, you can get your boarding issued that can be printed later.
Mobile Check-in: You can download the Delta app on your android phone or iPhone to check-in for your flight. Mobile check-in opens 24 hrs before the flight departure time. After check-in is complete, you can save the boarding pass in your mobile or email.
Kiosk Check-in at the Airport: At some selective airports, you can utilize the kiosks to check-in for your flight.
Airport Counter Check-in: Apart from kiosk check-in at the airport, you can also do the same with a Delta representative at the check-in counter. The flip side of this option is you need to stand in queue for some time.
So, if you are looking for a comfortable and hassle-free tour around the world, you can book your flight for Emirates Airlines.